Fixed Income Research – Agency MBS Strategist
Morgan Stanley Investment Research is one of the financial industry's dominant thought leaders in equity and fixed-income investing and is a vital link between the Firm's varied business divisions. Our analysts, economists, and strategists have earned this reputation through timely, in-depth analysis of companies, industries, markets, and the world's economies. A career in investment research at Morgan Stanley demands a commitment to excellence and a passion for the markets as well as the highest level of integrity.
Morgan Stanley's North American Fixed Income Research team is looking for an analyst level candidate
to join their Securitized Products Strategy team
. The role involves communicating with institutional clients, writing research notes, conducting bespoke analysis, and building and maintaining analytical models. The candidate must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, excel, oral and written communication skills.
- Analysis of trends in single and multifamily agency mortgage origination and securitization
- Prepayment analysis across conventional and FHA/VA pools
- Construct and publish actionable trade ideas
- Generate written research for client consumption
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional clients
- Respond to requests for information, calls and data from internal and external clients
- Keep abreast of industry-related news flow
- Regular interaction with SPG sales and trading force