Fixed Income Product Control
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Park Hudson International
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Fixed Income Global Product Control is looking for a product controller to support the Counter-party Portfolio Management business (CPM). The CPM business manages counter-party credit risk for OTC derivatives. This is with a global financial firm in Downtown, NYC. Apply now for more details!
- Work closely with traders to validate p&l and attribution.
- Month end P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and for various monthly/quarterly accounting and regulatory disclosures.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the market risk department, valuatino review group, legal entity controllers, regulatory controllers and other support areas.
- 2-5 years of product control experience (preferably with Fixed Income products) at an investment bank
- Strong Accounting skills
- Excellent Excellent / Analytical skills