Fixed Income Portfolio Manager - $15Bln Global Fund
- Mkt Leading Payout % + Base
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 19 Oct 18
Our client, A Global HF wiht $15Bln in AUM is actively looking to hire talented Portfolio Managers to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, role based in New York with opportunities in London and Asia in the near future.
The role will involve direct involvement in Fixed Income strategies and trading capital on behalf of the fund.
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful Relative Value or Fixed Income strategies with a track record of trading a book of $150m +. Our client would also welcome those who have worked under a senior portfolio manager (As a Sub PM or Senior Analyst/ Researcher) and are now ready to have their own carve out.
- Min 7-10 years of relevant investing experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Hedge Fund, Asset Manager or Proprietary Trading Firm as a PM or Sub PM.
- A strong proven portfolio of >$150m AUM is preferred.
- Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest of confidence, please reach out to our Senior Consultant, Tom.
T: 00353 87198 8014