Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Staff Accountant role within a growing Fintech Trading firm located in Manhattan New York. Our client requires 1 to 3+ years Staff Accounting experience within a small financial services firm, fintech or startup. The role would cover AR/AP, journal entries, bookkeeping, performance/data analysis and audit. The role is initially fully remote but will require some time in the Manhattan office in the future.
- Taking over accounts payable and receivable workflows
- Managing books and records accounting alongside external advisors
- Handling requests and responses in the annual audit process
- Financial performance analysis
- Updates and maintenance of the group financial forecast
- Ad hoc data analysis and support for operations teams
- 1 to 3+ years Staff Accounting experience within a small financial services firm, fintech or startup.
- Knowledge of AR/AP, journal entries, bookkeeping, performance/data analysis and audit.
- Bachelors/Masters in Accounting or CPA track desirable.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
This Staff Accountant role is initially fully remote but will eventually require some office time in Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $60-75k base plus bonus and equity. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me email@example.com