Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Senior Accountant role within a Fintech firm located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 3 to 5+ years Staff/Public Accounting experience at a global firm (Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous). The role will cover monthly accrual, expenses, statutory reporting, GAAP, and audit. The role is partial remote and requires at least 2 or 3 days in the midtown Manhattan office.
- Owner of various expense areas during the monthly close process, i.e. marketing, hosting, outsourced services, consultants, commissions and bonus, payroll/payroll taxes, hardware/software license & maintenance, facilities etc.
- Prepare various account analyses and book monthly accruals
- Prepare capitalized software schedule, calculations, and related reconciliations
- Review and post fixed assets, update assets as needed, review of WIP assets
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Prepare month end expense analyses explaining key variances and related journal entries.
- Support Accounting team with various ad-hoc analyses and management reporting
- Participate in the quarterly financial statement reviews
- Assist with the year-end audit and local statutory audits
- Identify and help implement key process and system improvements
- 3 to 5+ years Staff/Public Accounting experience at a global firm (Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous)
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
- Experience with Workday or other SaaS-based systems a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or CPA Track desirable
This Senior Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $80-100k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please apply/email me Trishan.Khareghat@roberthalf.com