Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Controller role within a growing Fintech Trading firm located in Manhattan New York. Our client requires at least 5+ years Corporate Accounting experience within a small financial services firm, fintech or startup. The role would manage one Staff Accountant and cover AR/AP, GL oversight, US GAAP/IFRS Reporting, Cash Management. The role is initially fully remote but will require some time in the Manhattan office in the future.
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions - AR/AP, GL oversight, US GAAP/IFRS Reporting, Cash Management.
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- 5+ years Corporate Accounting experience within a small financial services firm, fintech or startup
- Knowledge of AR/AP, GL oversight, US GAAP/IFRS Reporting, Cash Management
- Bachelors in Accounting, Masters or CPA preferred
- Solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills
This Controller role is initially fully remote but will eventually require some office time in Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $100-130k base plus bonus and equity. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me **firstname.lastname@example.org**