Financial Reporting Analyst
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Our Global Controllers Group is responsible for providing organizational support for accounting, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analytical, and headcount processes. The group also partners with our business and technology finance teams to help track and measure progress against company and business specific objectives. Reporting to
Our Global Controllers Group is responsible for providing organizational support for accounting, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analytical, and headcount processes. The group also partners with our business and technology finance teams to help track and measure progress against company and business specific objectives.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, the Financial Reporting Analyst will provide functional and technical expertise to support our management reporting and consolidation processes.
- Assist with the coordination, preparation and production of monthly, quarterly and annual management financial statements.
- Master and manage the financial reporting consolidation of the organization’s multi-company and multi-currency operations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and other supporting documents for distribution to internal management and Board of Directors
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot reports in Hyperion Financial Reports and SmartView
- Create and maintain business and product line profitability reports, including management of monthly corporate allocation process.
- Administer the ongoing maintenance of the company’s chart of accounts and reporting structure.
- 5-8 years of general financial reporting and analysis experience within a multi-currency reporting environment preferably in a large financial services company
- Expertise in use of Oracle general ledger system, Essbase, PBCS, FRS and Smartview
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of core GAAP accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Strong advanced excel skills.
- An outstanding record of achievement, including an undergraduate degree in accounting (preferred), finance or economics from a well-respected school.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.