Financial Institutions Credit Associate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 17
Job Description The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out the objectives of the Credit Risk Policy as published by the other risk management department. S/he will also determine credit limits, risk categories, and next review dates on entities by leveraging the credit assessment methodology.
Include but are not limited to:
- Credit Recommendation Report Review
- Analysis of credit and financial profile within company guidelines to determine willingness, ability and capacity to establish new credit limit to new Financial Institutions customers/counterparties or renew or extend existing credit limits.
- Performs annual file reviews
- Manages CRR and Credit usage tracker.
- Compliance Due Diligence and Ongoing Screening
- Conduct proper AML due diligence on CRR entities to comply with FID’s procedures.
- Conduct sanctions/PEP/AML screening against relevant Sanctions list(s) via Bridger, and document relevant findings.
- Collection relevant documents to ensure complete documentation
- Conduct ad-hoc task
- Manages multiple projects and analyses and ensures deadlines are met. Participates in cross-functional projects that involve working with business line peers and/or other corporate supporting groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields of study
- 0-2 years of working experience related to researching, interpreting, and analyzing financial statement as well as preparing financial position and credit reports in banking industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, multitasking skills, organizational skill and analytical skills