- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time
Financial Developer (Global Hedge Fund)
New York My client is an exciting, award-winning, quantitative hedge fund who currently has offices in New York, London, Berlin and Tokyo and is expanding massively. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing firm at an early stage and be mentored by some well-known Quants and Developers in the industry. With massive expansion plans in place, joining now means you will be a key early employee and have great potential to grow career-wise and work with genuine transparency in your work.
Mid-level financial developer with experience working in a front-office environment across Rates, FX or Fixed Income trading desks. You would be expected to lead a small team of developers, and deliver projects directly to clients successfully, by understanding their requirements and successfully implementing code solutions. Proficiency in Python is required; any C++ experience is a bonus.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative subject such as Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics.
- Strong programming skills in Python/C++ or similar
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English.
- Experience leading a team or managing small projects successfully
- Knowledge of Fixed income/FX/Rates business areas
If interested please send CV to Amita.Patel@AnsonMccade.com or alternatively, call 020 7780 6700 for more information.