- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18
Financial Data Strategist - Content
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Financial Data Strategist role will be a member of a team responsible for supporting the data collection and management process for Moody's Analytics' bank financial-related products. This individual will act as a subject matter expert in the Americas and will help ensure the delivery of quality data and an optimal production process. Additionally, this role will support the development of recommendations for improvements in the data collection process, as well as supporting the product development of bank financial-related products.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Bank Financials data in the Americas region
- Understand bank financial data and be able to independently analyze issues and challenges in order to support the development and implementation of solutions;
- Knowledge of US regulatory bank filings highly preferred
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and propose solution recommendations to manager and the wider Content team
- Project manage process improvements and lead projects on-time with oversight
- Participate and become the expert in the end to end financial spreading process
- Develop technical training material, leveraging existing content where appropriate
- Contribute to training of new associates on financial spreading
- Assist in the development of new data related products
- Assist with proof of concept on new spreading tools and technologies
Credit Risk Analytics
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of US bank financial reporting preferred
- Some experience in financial spreading required
- Some experience with financial spreading operations preferred
- Experience structuring and organizing projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Hands-on approach and a solid team player
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.