Financial Analyst - Financial Planning, System Solutions & Automation
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership.
Bloomberg is seeking a Financial Planning, Systems Solutions and Automation Analyst to support the Corporate FP&A team. This is a dynamic role that requires a unique blend of technology, corporate financial planning, innovative report design, systems implementation and project management skills. We'll Trust You To:
You'll Need to Have:
- Develop, improve, and automate financial reporting to increase the effectiveness of Corporate FP&A and business unit financial planning processes
- Engage and partner with business unit finance teams to strategize, create and implement innovative reporting tools and enhance reporting capabilities
- Support key Corporate FP&A reporting deliverables such as Budget, Outlook, Allocations and 5 Year Plan, Compensation, and Workforce
- Partner with the SAP team in developing, enhancing, implementing and training of EPM tools and related products
- Develop business cases for reporting requirements across Corporate FP&A and business unit finance teams
We'd Love To See:
- 3+ years' experience with financial reporting within FP&A world
- Undergraduate degree in Business Admin and/or Finance
- Exceptional SAP or Hyperion or Oracle systems, Excel, and other system skills with an ability to creatively unlock technology to improve time management, financial insights, and support to the Corporate FP&A and business unit finance teams
- Data visualization, modeling, migration, and advanced reporting design skills
- Experience with other Business Intelligence or corporate performance management software such as SAP AO and business analytics data visualization tools
- Ability to balance needs of diverse stakeholders and prioritize during times of competing client and internal interests
- Knowledge of corporate finance, consolidated reporting and planning principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Does this sound like you?
- VBA and MS Access experience
- Experience with data tools such as Tableau, SAP Webi, Power BI
- Operational Project management expertise
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.