As a member of the Corporate Infrastructure Finance team, you should expect to be an active participant working with business leaders to help manage the financial performance of our corporate departments. In this role you will conduct research, perform analysis and develop financial /operational models
As a member of the Corporate Infrastructure Finance team, you should expect to be an active participant working with business leaders to help manage the financial performance of our corporate departments. In this role you will conduct research, perform analysis and develop financial /operational models to inform and support the corporate function.
- Monitor the financial performance of the corporate functions
- Proactively track and allocate variance for department budgets
- General corporate financial projects
- Involvement in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Prepare quarterly management reporting packages as well as any ad hoc management requests
- Assist in other areas within the group; allocation of expenses across the firm, manage cost center structure, expense reporting, etc.
- Support month-end processes in conjunction with Financial Control and Accounts Payable teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis or reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Experience utilizing Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Prior knowledge of capital markets or the financial technology industry is a plus
- Excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with fast paced, fluid environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership
A first mover and market leader in electronic fixed income trading, Tradeweb facilitates trading in rates, credit, equities and money markets for more than 2,500 clients in 60+ countries. Tradeweb combines domain expertise, proprietary technology and a vast network of clients to deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. As an ideas and solutions company which values innovation, Tradeweb is always looking for new ways to create efficiencies that improve clients' performance and platform experience.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.