Our client, one of the largest mutual life-insurance companies in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world, is seeking a Financial Accountant for its midtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities may be the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reporting as needed.
- May also be required to perform analysis on costs, revenues, manage accruals and other pending financial obligations to assist in financial planning activities.
- May be expected to consult on tax planning and strategy, prepare detailed financial statements and reporting and budget forecasting.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Requires a Bachelors degree in accounting or related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Excel
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.