Finance Strategy & Transformation - Manager
Finance & EnterprisePerformance Consulting Manager, FinanceStrategy & Transformation, Finance Strategy & Transformation
Our Finance &Enterprise Performance offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs,and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions,helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to supportenterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impactwithin their organization. Work you'll do
Help CFO's and FinanceExecutive's elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning andtactical execution. As a Manager, you will lead and deliver large,complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creativebusiness and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager responsibilitiesinclude: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues;determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniquesand tools with innovative approaches; evaluating and validating analysis anddeveloping recommendations for the client in the context of the overallengagement.
You will implement andoversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team andday-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managersparticipate in the development and presentation of proposals for businessdevelopment activities. You will have the opportunity to lead smallengagements or components of large, complex engagements. Qualifications
- 6+ years' experience working in Finance organizations or consulting setting,advising CFO's on Finance transformation, process improvements, financialplanning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation, and othercritical elements of the Finance function.
- Specific skills should include but not be limited to, understanding howchanges in different industries impact finance organizations, and experiencestructuring solutions to optimize finance functions.
- Experience developing a vision for the Finance organization and realizingthe vision through large scale transformations encompassing finance processredesign, service delivery model development, and technology implementations.
- Experience with Finance in a Digital world technologies such as processautomation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualization etc.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduateacademic record
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A,Finance Strategy, or EPM
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially ina project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels ofresponsibility
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability toexercise mature judgment.
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the UnitedStates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in thefuture.
How you'll grow
- Ability to provide strategy, transformation, and technology fluency(experience delivering ops and technology) to Office of the CFO, experienceleading cross-functional teams across Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources,and Information Technology.
- Experience developing proposals, establishing and delivering Programs withmultiple work streams and large, multi-functional teams (e.g., IT, PMO, changemanagement, process re-engineering, organizational redesign, etc.).
- Specific experience should include but not be limited to, assessing theFinance organization, identifying initiatives supporting a future stateroadmap; Deep understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report,Accelerate Close Cycles, and business partnering across people, process andtechnology dimensions.
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario-basedmodels, ERP, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); Ability tolead complex benchmarking studies for finance service delivery models, and abilityto develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs (e.g. operatingmodel structure with shared services, COE's, spans and layers etc.).
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRPP 003-EP