A Fin Tech firm that provides asset-liability management (ALM) solutions for financial institutions is looking for an experienced salesperson to cover existing banks and credit unions and to develop new business.
The firm provides advanced technology solutions and advisory services to banks and credit unions for balance sheet management, asset-liability management, liquidity risk management, deposit analysis, and pricing, risk modeling, and CECL analysis and reporting.
- Manage an existing and active bank and credit union client base
- Identify and develop new business
- Manage the entire sales process
- Work with internal pre-sales teams on onsite client presentations
- Represent the firm at conferences
- Must have current sales experience working with regional banks and credit unions
- Must have knowledge of bank balance sheet, ALM, Deposit and Liquidity management issues
- Must be current on latest accounting and regulatory changes impacting credit unions and banks
- Must have proven account management responsibility
- Must have the professional sales skills to represent the firm and its complex suite of banking solutions and services
- Experienced Salespeople can work Remotely
Keywords: Analytics, Business Development, Sales, Balance Sheet, ALM, Liquidity Risk, Deposit Analysis, CECL, Account Management
Please refer to Job 23341 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com