As a Barclays Field Sales Lead, you will be responsible for achieving new account acquisition targets, while maintaining good partner relationships, managing and motivating a high performance team. You will manage a team of 5+ (and growing) field team members driving the channel. Business impact includes driving growth and field operations of the channel, operating in control, industry KPI monitoring, and reporting to key stakeholders in the business.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing a holistic end-to-end field sales strategy to drive acquisitions, engagement, revenue, and profit
- Influencing and gaining agreement from key Senior Leadership Team members and BCUS Executive Forum where applicable
- Driving strategic and business direction for the channel in order to achieve new account acquisitions targets
- Driving adherence to all audit, compliance and control requirements to mitigate channel risk
- Being responsible for hiring, maintaining and developing superior staff
- Managing and motivating large team of field sales managers that interface directly with our key partner contacts and their front line employees
- Providing direction for channel field engagement strategies and procedures used by tens of thousands of partner employees
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business experience, preferably in financially oriented consumer market or co-brand management
- Partnership and/or people management experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Proven track record of Face to Face or Partner management and setting strategic channel direction
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.