FX Trade Support Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Our client, the global leader in high performance execution management and order management systems for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures and fixed income is seeking an FX Trade Support Analyst to join their team. This candidate will be the main point of contact for clients and support the suite of software and design technical solutions and implement them, alongside the development team. This candidate must be a sharp and talented to work on a trading system; a highly customizable EMS product used by some of the largest investment banks and hedge funds in the world.
- Formulate business and workflow requirements into technical solutions
- Use technical design and development skills to resolve complex problems across many different platforms
- Work alongside developers throughout the firm to design, build, test, and deploy custom solutions
- Implement and test new FX liquidity providers onto the liquidity aggregation engine
- Work with teams across the firm to continually improve the product, and drive future innovation
- Level 1/ Level 2 Support
- Performing daily system health checks.
- Responding to reports of problems via Phone and E-mail.
- Troubleshooting and investigation in order to create appropriate solutions to immediate problems.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written. Ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both business and technical clients and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics).
- Shell-scripting, Python, Perl, Linux, Windows.
- Basic technical knowledge and a desire to improve in areas such as C++, Java, SQL.
- Previous experience as a support analyst or in a client-facing role is a bonus.