- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
FP&A Group Manager
FP&A Group Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18056681
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for analytical and strategic support to Citi's CFO, CEO and Citi Finance senior management, and, execution of core financial planning processes.
This Role is responsible for delivering analysis and insight into the Global Consumer Business (GCB) and Corporate Other to Citi Finance senior management. The role offers the opportunity to gain broad understanding of all GCB Businesses and Corporate Other (including Corporate Items, Treasury, Holdings and Central Functions) to further develop communication skills with people across levels, and to develop a wide network of relationships at the firm's corporate level as well as within the business across various functions. In addition, the candidate will be responsible to manage Corporate Items financials and will be fully engaged in the monthly and quarterly closes. This team offers the opportunity to learn about business initiatives and assist with analytics specific to a variety of topics.
• Lead creation of GCB and Corp Other financial reports, including liaising with Finance teams in the product and function teams to provide meaningful commentary to clearly summarize financials and provide insight to senior management
• Lead analysis of GCB's annual 3-year plan, mid-year reforecasts, and bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business and country FP&A teams
• Lead forecasts for Corp Items including 3-year plan, mid-year forecast, bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with Legal, Tax and other business to capture key inputs
• Provide insight of how Core Citi Businesses are impacted by Corporate functions including Treasury to deepen Corporate FP&A's analysis as well as manage various processes around actual and forward-looking financials
• Spearhead CCAR activities for Corporate Items including all documentations and models
• Create executive level program summaries from detailed progress updates and provide early indications of areas needing greater management focus
• Prepare analytics in support of CEO reviews, including business initiatives
• Lead analysis of GCB's product profitability
• Develop strong relationships with key partners and senior management to influence behaviour and decision making
• Lead ad-hoc analytics on themes that arise at senior management's request and/or through proactive research of potential issues
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field of study, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
• A proven track record with 12-15 years of relevant Finance work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
• Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills and command of an audience in delivering key results and messages
• Proven people manager with prior history of managing a team
• Strong project and process management skills, and a strong team player
• Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities