FIX Connectivity and Client Onboarding - FX Trading
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 24 Aug 17
An FX Electronic Trading firm in NY is looking for a sharp BS in Engineering/Computer Science with 2-3 years of FX trading technology experience. The firm provides a global state of the art FX execution and liquidity platform for major FX market makers and institutional clients.
- Provide technical assistance for both internal users and external clients
- Become the FX technology subject matter expert on all technical issues associated with the trading of FX spot, forwards, and swaps
- Work closely with the sales and product development teams to provide technical support and assistance and to present and demonstrate the firm’s software capabilities to existing and potential clients
- Maintain and monitor FIX connectivity and messaging between the firm and its clients
- Work closely with institutional clients on application and trade support issues
- Primary point person for any trading and or technical issues with Institutional clients
- Meet with clients to discuss technical and application issues
- Candidate will have a BS in computer science or math
- Technical Skills: FIX Messaging; Programming: C++, VBA, SQL
- Knowledge of FX trading, markets, and products
- Superior Communication skills
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive trading room environment
- Candidate should understand the complexities of FX and derivatives pricing and counterparty risk.
Keywords: FX, Technology, Client Services, FX Trading, Trading Network, FX Execution, FIX, C++
Please refer to Job #22806 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org