FIU - Senior Manager (Vice President)
- £140,000 - £160,000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a FIU - Senior Manager, Vice President.
- Supporting the US FIU Director Head in managing the day-to-day activities of the FIU. The FIU is responsible for AML Transaction Monitoring and all investigations of unusual activity resulting from an alert generation, an exception generated by Prime BSA Reporter, and referrals received from various operational or business areas.
- Manage assigned direct report FIU personnel and oversee the daily monitoring of their assigned work flows and productivity. Responsible for assigning alerts and cases to direct reports, as appropriate, and for ensuring that all monitoring, investigations and reporting is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with both internal and statutory guidelines.
- Perform QC reviews of 100% of investigation cases assigned to direct report FIU personnel.
- Manage, develop, and train, and provide guidance to assigned FIU personnel when needed.
- Attend SAR Committee Meetings and provide feedback and input on cases presented, specifically, whether predication exists for the filing of a SAR.
- Assist in periodic system validations and system maintenance and help ensure issues are identified and reported to the Director of AML Data Governance and TM Risk Analytics on a timely basis. When applicable, identify system enhancements as needed.
- Regularly provide input regarding changes to rules, parameters and thresholds maintained within the BSA Prime Reporter system to ensure its continued effectiveness.
- Assist in reviewing case investigations and alert dispositions.
- Conduct regular meetings with assigned direct report FIU personnel for the purpose of tracking productivity, monitoring work product and providing training, suggestions and feedback.
- Ensure 90 day reviews assigned to direct report FIU personnel are conducted in a timely manner and ensure case files include proper documentation to evidence investigative activity, disposition and reasons for conclusions.
- Attend regular meetings with FIU Director and provide updates on the workforce, workload and productivity of assigned direct report FIU personnel. If applicable, recommend changes to and general upkeep of FIU Polices, Procedures, Check lists and guidelines to the FIU Director.
- B.A./B.Sc. Required
- Extensive level of knowledge of BSA/AML and Transaction Monitoring practices
- At least 5 years of AML/ATF Transaction Monitoring experience
- Experience working in U.S. Operations of foreign bank
- Experience with payment and AML monitoring systems, including systems using and testing.
- Understanding of payment methods and formats (i.e. SWIFT, Fed Wire, CHIPs, ACH/IAT) and related Compliance requirements (i.e. Travel Rule, etc.)
- ACAMS certified
- Knowledge of Prime BSA Reporter and other AML Monitoring systems.
If you require any more information please contact Gregory Pallay: email@example.com or (646) 618 8862