FENICS Software: Business Development, Senior Market Data Sales
BGC Partners - FENICS Business Development, Senor Market Data Sales
The role of the Senior Market Data Sales Executive will be based in New York and will be responsible for selling BGC and subsidiaries Market Data products to end clients within the Americas.
The candidate will be responsible for business development and have revenue targets based on new business growth in the region. Position Overview:
The Senior Market Data Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
• New business sales into new clients
• Achieve Sales and Revenue targets for regional customer base
• Establish first point of contact with key contacts at prospect companies
• Interact with other departments to ensure new clients are supported effectively
and receiving the right levels of service.
• Gather, monitor and analyze how our Market Data products compare with
competition in the sector and provide feedback on new requirements to
management Knowledge Required:
• Educated to Degree Standard with minimum five years' work experience in the
financial markets environment essential.
• Must be comfortable picking up the phone and establishing new relationships.
• 5+ years of experience in Sales managing and achieving sales targets.
• Experience in Financial Markets
• Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry. Skills Required:
• Fluency in English a must, Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills an
• Financial Market Knowledge.
• Sales and Business development.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-starting and eager to develop and build a career in sales.
• Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Experience of using and mining CRM systems.
• Willingness to travel as required.