Investment Advisor Providing US Investment Solutions for Non-US Residents.
Cross Border Wealth is seeking to hire an Investment Advisor to join their US Advisory Team based in its NYC office. The successful candidate will have had experience working as an advisor in the wealth mangement or private banking field. Strong foundation in financial planning, wealth management, estate planning and cross-border financial planning preferred.
This is a unique position and appropriate candidates may come from many types of business backgrounds. However, successful candidates are likely to have some of these qualifications:
- The Series 65 exam - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Possess the CFP, CFA, ChFC, CIC designation
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university
- Background in private banking and/or wealth management
- Minimum of three to five years in Wealth Management with demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Strong sales experience
- Financial Planning/Wealth Management acumen, judgment and experience
- Solid grasp of investment and portfolio management issues
- Ability to work with and relate to people from many national backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts to educate a less experienced audience
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
- Organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Cross Border Wealth is a fast-growing SEC Registered Investment Advisor with offices in NYC and Manila. They are a recognized leader in cross-border financial planning focused on serving the unique needs of US connected expatriates living in and outside the U.S.