As a Barclays Existing Customer Marketing (ECM) Lead, you will be responsible for the strategy, management, customer experience, and performance for Existing Customer Marketing for our retail partners. Key responsibilities include marketing, stakeholder management, and providing input into strategies related to aspects of existing customer treatments. Your role will determine strategies to maximize performance including early month on book, product upgrades, spend campaigns, and benefits reinforcement.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining direct relationship with our retail segment leadership and retail partner as well as building and maintaining good, positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Developing the strategies to achieve growth targets surrounding onboarding of a new customer, drive benefit reinforcement, product upgrades, and spend initiatives
- Managing financial drivers to maximize P&L performance
- Being accountable for the strategy, development, management, and optimization
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business related field)
- Proven, significant experience in marketing or partnership
- Proven, significant experience of credit card banking industry, with retail experience preferable
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Proven track record of marketing business development and setting strategic direction
- Demonstrated P&L accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication, analytical and decision making skills
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.