Executive Technology Support Engineer
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
As an Executive Technology Support Engineer, you'll find yourself designing, testing and deploying a wide variety of advanced technology desktop, mobile and multimedia components to deliver custom services and support to top executives in the firm. You'll analyze, design and implement support processes, strategies and continual service improvements aimed at improving technology performance and delivering a seamless technology experience. As a senior executive support professional, you'll lead global efforts from internal and external teams that deliver technology projects impacting those executives. This individual will use their expert communication skills to liaise, negotiate and influence other technology Engineering and Operations teams to diagnose and resolve all technology issues affecting senior executive users.
This position is anticipatedto require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes bothcriminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at thetime of accepting the position and on an annual basisthereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfullycompleted prior to commencing employment or assignment.
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management
• Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
• Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
• Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
• Drives Performance and develops teams - Recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
• Effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
• Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied towards maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolving hardware and software issues related to desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
• Thorough understanding of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems, Windows Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office, MS SharePoint, Blackberry Enterprise Services, Bloomberg, RSA SecurID, Citrix Receiver, LAN/WAN and file& print infrastructures. Solid working knowledge of iOS devices.
• Experience with Video and Audio conferencing technologies- especially Cisco Telepresence, IPTV Technologies and Smart boards
• Preferred certifications in - Agile Framework such as Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner , ITIL Intermediate or equivalent Service Management and Audio Visual CTS, CTS-I or CTS-D
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.,you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integralpart of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centersworldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everythingfrom enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, aswell as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning,and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us tohire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming thefinancial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value theunique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organizationthat thrives on diversity. We encourageprofessional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.