Executive Director or Vice President, Corporate Client Banking Technology Group – New York
Executive Director or Vice President, Corporate ClientBanking Technology Group - New York
The Corporate Client Banking Technology Group is part ofCorporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries in the Commercial Bank.Bankers in the group are responsible for managing relationships with NorthAmerica based Technology companies with global operations that have public orprivate valuations typically greater than $750mm. We help our clients meettheir objectives in financing, risk management, working capital, cashmanagement and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided byexperienced Technology corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensiveproduct platform and global presence.
The bankers work closely with Investment Banking coverageand product partners (syndications, debt capital markets, equity capitalmarkets, foreign exchange, derivatives, M&A, etc.), as well as creditunderwriters and product specialists from Treasury Services, InternationalBanking and Investment Management.
This position requires an experienced relationship managercapable of generating and driving new business. The ideal candidate musthave high quality executive presence, proven client relationship skills and anability to call at the CEO/CFO/Treasurer level. Strong corporate finance,credit, and transaction execution skills are required. The position isfor a New York based banker, with regular travel on the East Coast andoccasional travel to other regions of the United States.
Specific responsibilities and required skills are listedbelow. Primary responsibilities
- Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with Technology clients and prospects to generate corporate finance, treasury services and credit opportunities
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs and deliver concrete financial solutions
- Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary corporate banking representative
- Partner closely with Investment Banking coverage and product partners, and coordinate the sales and service efforts of partners across the firm
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Drive account planning process for clients and prospects, with particular focus on the use of credit capital and balancing firm wide priorities
- Represent Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries in the local banking and business communities and develop a network of referral sources
- Strictly comply with all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Technology corporate banking or investment banking
- Strong leadership abilities in business development and transaction execution
- Solid corporate finance, credit, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products
- Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
- Excellent reviews and referrals from current manager, peers and clients
- Candidate must be a top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
- Completion of a recognized bank credit training or investment banking training program
- Possess (or obtain within three months of hire) FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities licenses