Executive Director, Relationship Executive, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries -Northeast Banking Group-New York, NY
ExecutiveDirector, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries - NortheastBanking Group - New York, NY Description:
Theposition is a corporate banking Relationship Management role in the CorporateClient Banking & Specialized Industries Northeast Banking Group, with aheavy emphasis on business development and market leadership. The primaryfunctions are to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existingclient relationships and 3) represent our Northeast Region banking practice inthe greater New York City metropolitan area.
TheNortheast Banking Group is part of Corporate Client Banking & SpecializedIndustries within the Commercial Bank and is responsible for managingrelationships with public and private companies with revenues of $500 millionand above. This group provides traditional corporate banking products as wellas investment banking products to its clients. Our business partners includeproduct specialists from Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, M&A,Treasury Services, Corporate Derivatives and Private Banking.
TheNortheast Banking Group focuses on companies located in the Northeast andMid-Atlantic regions.
Thisposition requires a relationship manager capable of driving businessindependently. The banker should have proven client relationship skills and anability to call at the CEO/CFO level. Strong corporate finance, credit, andtransaction execution skills are required. Corporate Banking and InvestmentBanking experience is preferred.
Specificresponsibilities and required skills are listed below. PrimaryResponsibilities
· Identify, pursueand close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products andservices
· Manage complex,multi-product client relationships as the primary relationship manager
· Coordinate thesales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
· Proactivelymarket clients and prospects; represent CCBSI's South Banking Group in thelocal banking and business communities and develop a network of referralsources
· Collaborate withcredit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, anddocumentation of credit requests
· Initiate andmaintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoingcorporate finance, treasury services and credit opportunities
· Strictly complywith all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures Qualifications
· Minimum of 10years' experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager sellingcorporate finance or commercial banking products and services
· Knowledge andexperience in Corporate Banking or Investment Banking is preferred
· Strong leadershipabilities in financial services sales and business development
· Solid credit,analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oraland written communications abilities
· Knowledge ofcredit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other bankingproducts; preferably with execution experience
· Self-motivated,dependable and intelligent
· Candidate must bea top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
· Completion of arecognized bank credit training program or investment banking training program
· Possess (or obtainwithin three months of hire) FINRA Series 79 and 63 securities licenses
· MBA preferred