Executive Director – Customer Protection Tribe Lead
Digital Connectivity Services provides digital access solutions for our 72 million digitally engaged Chase customers. Our mission is to retain customer's confidence in our Digital channels, while providing a seamless customer experience. This includes providing simple, reassuring and secure authentication experiences across all of our Digital properties, with minimal friction, as well as supporting third party access to customer data through secure APIs. Our team is also responsible for executing strategic projects that improve and sustain stability and resiliency as well as security improvements across Digital.
In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing customer protection, defining solutions, best practices, and managing processes across the Digital organization to ensure we deliver secure software, protect our customers from identity and credential compromise, and manage remediation processes for customers when issues occur.
In this role, you will work as part of a Tribe which includes Technology, Product and Design Teams. You will work closely with the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization, Digital and CCB Architecture teams, and the software engineering teams across Digital. Your objective will be to apply guidance, standards and threat intelligence from these teams to design and operate customer facing processes and technical solutions that are optimized to protect our customers while still providing a seamless customer experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior leader who can collaborate with a cross functional team to define solutions and drive execution across the organization to provide solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the delivery of enterprise scale system solutions, with experience across software, infrastructure and security. Key Competencies:
· Experience in delivering horizontal solutions in large, complex organizations
· Expertise in Agile delivery methodologies
· Technical acumen; preferably 10 years software engineering
· Experience implementing security solutions
· Familiarity with cybersecurity and security industry standards
· Highly developed analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms.
· Strong collaboration and partnership skills
· Demonstrated track record in building teams and growing talent Responsibilities:
· Ownership of customer protection processes, metrics and outcomes
o Analysis and reporting of customer authentication and protection metrics, observations and insights
o Incident response for cyber and security issues
o Operational support for customer protection/fraud activities such as account lockouts
· Integration of multi layered controls to generate optional customer protection, including ownership of Shape and other customer credential solution
· Security Engineering practices, including establishing standards and metrics for abuse case analysis, secure coding, and security testing
o Training and education of software engineers in secure coding practices
· Serve as Design Authority for security solutions, including API security
· Applied cryptography - responsible for setting Digital design guidance and managing execution of projects to bring Digital teams to adherence to cryptographic standards
· Ownership of cyphers and certificates
· Project execution of security related projects, including the CCB cyber roadmap
· Operational support for customer protection activities such as account lockouts