Calendar Management - complex agenda and setting of meetings across all time zones
Schedule and track client meetings and support, including Board and Regulatory meetings
Domestic and International Travel arrangements; expense claims, expedited travel services
Coordinate webcasts, video and telepresence conferences as needed
Preparation and coordination of departmental meetings, events, and Town Halls.
Creating, editing and preparation of emails, organization charts and presentations.
Managing logistics for visitors
Assist with the onboarding process of new hires and transfer candidates.
Ordering, replenishment, arrangement and distribution of departmental supplies.
Management of incoming and outgoing phone calls and communications
Maintain current e-mail distribution lists in Outlook
Modification and distribution of departmental reports.
Completion of any reasonable projects or tasks, as requested by management.
The staff member will make use of several application systems including:
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- Coupa - Supplies and IT Procurement.
- My IT / SailPoint - Request management tool for IT application security activities.
- Concur - Travel scheduling and expense reporting.
- Tom Net and Clock Net - Staff attendance and work hours tracking.
- FedEx Online - Express mail labeling and postage.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Education and Experience : Bachelor's degree or higher, with a strong understanding of Front Office principles and processes for providing customer and administrative services . 6-10yrs of proven experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting Department Heads or C-level executives, preferably within a financial institution.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of office and administrative management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Technical Skills : Competent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Administrative Skills : executive level calendar management, meeting management, time management, strategic planning of tasks, complex travel management, expense processing, phone management, and client handling.