Executive/Senior Assistant Grade:
6 (relevant to internal) Location:
New York, NY
Provides administrative support essential to the mission of the organization and the day to day operation of the President & CEO's office. Responsibilities include:
- Receives, screens, and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email while exercising a high level of discretion in managing the confidential and sensitive nature of communications
- Ad hoc administrative support to the Chief of Staff and Office of the CEO team, including but not limited to calendar management, coordinating domestic and international travel, creating, and submitting monthly expenses
- Manage Operating Committee shared calendar and export data for the creation of the OpCo City Tracker
- Assist with reviewing travel itineraries and meeting agendas
- Reserve conference rooms and visitor offices in the executive suite
- Update and maintain database of key influencers and business contacts
- Create, manage, and maintain filing system
- Track all incoming external invitations for sponsorship events
- Process department invoices
- Oversee ordering and maintenance of office supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A High School Diploma is required. Associate degree is preferred.
- At least 2+ years administrative experience in a professional environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Must have excellent time management & activity prioritization skills.
- Strong oral & written communication skills are required.
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
502 - Middle Administrative Support (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 50 - Administrative Support (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), CORSVC502 - Middle Administrative Support (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
265024 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States