Equity Research Associate - IT Hardware
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within the IT Hardware sector
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
You'll be working in the IT Hardware team in New York City. We follow computer and networking names, including Apple, Cisco, IBM, HP, and NetApp. You would be involved in modeling, writing reports, and speaking with both investors and companies. You will become an expert in the stocks for which you are responsible.
Your experience and skills
– an MBA or CFA and outstanding academic background
– a good understanding of accounting, including reviewing and interpreting financial statements as well as working in Microsoft Excel
– excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– a strong work ethic and are able to work on own and coordinate with other teams
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.