FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange Trade Support
Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange Trade Support We are recruiting for an International Investment Bank based in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. They are looking for a individual with 3 to 5 years' experience in support of equity, fixed income, foreign exchange and/or precious metals products. This job will be provide trade support to the New York and London trading desks including trading and sales.
Daily tasks include:
- Review traders blotters.
- Investigate discrepancies involving trades.
- Prepare reporting detailing volumes and processing rates.
- Provide resolution to customer enquiries.
- Assist in analysis, creating business requirements and support integration testing of local and global technology initiatives.
- Various traders and sales people, clients, service providers and counterparties.
- International Operations including London and South Africa.
- Sales and Trading.
- Internal clients and external clients and their agents.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in support of equity, fixed income, foreign exchange and or precious metals products.
- Opening and editing client accounts and static data, knowledge of industry tools (i.e. Omgeo, Alert, AVOX ,LEI).
- Knowledge of equity operations, processes and products. Specific experience with African equities is preferred.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal functionality
- Ability to perform and investigate cash and position reconciliations.
- Review trade blotters for accuracy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Prepare MIS reporting as required (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Provide high level customer service.
- Experience using systems: Fidessa, Murex EQD, Calypso, Markitwire.
- Analytical, adaptable, able to work in a high pressure and high energy environment.
- College degree minimum.
- Excel knowledge is a plus.
- Up to USD90000 per annum
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick