On any given day as a Product Application Specialist, you will be consulting with senior decision makers at client accounts, providing critical feedback to help shape the development of our product, conducting internal training sessions to demystify the Equity Derivatives Market (Listed & OTC), and scaling knowledge and expertise through webinars and seminars. Bloomberg is looking for a qualified Equity Derivative professional to join our growing market specialist group in New York. Applicants should possess a deep body of knowledge and experience in the Equity Derivatives Market.
Comprised of former traders, portfolio managers, sales representatives, analysts, and more, our team of product application specialists serve as the de facto asset class authorities. Our team not only heightens our user base's experience, it plays a vital role in improving the knowledge and scaling expertise for employees across the organization. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Protect the existing terminal base, increase product adoption, and generate enterprise revenue
- Educate and scale expertise through internal training and client seminars/webinars
- Build influential relationships with senior level contacts and decision-makers
- Provide actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations, and market practices to help craft future product developments
- Utilize industry events and writing content to market our product
We'd love to see:
- 3-5+ years of experience in the Equity Derivatives Market
- Demonstrable expertise and a broad and detailed theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the Equity Derivatives Market with deep understanding of Listed and OTC market
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL service, and familiarity with other relevant market information platforms
- Practical experience using the terminal, or similar product, and applicable asset class functionality
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small. Furthering the knowledge of the Equity ---Derivatives Market through intensive internal training and seminars with exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- A collaborative mind set and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- The flexibility to work in a high paced, demanding & dynamic work environment
- A willingness to travel across portions of the US as required in order to provide clients with a premier service
If this sounds like you:
- An entrepreneurial & commercial mind set with the ability to identify and develop opportunities for other groups within the company and to build strong external networks
- The business insight required to use your knowledge & experience to make good judgement and quick decisions so as to tangibly impact the adoption of products and commercial success
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.