- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Oct 18
Equity Derivatives Market Risk Manager #117842
You will operate in a front-office facing role within the Equity Derivatives team of the CRO Department.
You will gain exposure to the Exotic business with additional coverage of the overall Americas Equity Derivatives business.
You would be offered excellent learning and career growth opportunities, interaction with cross-regional departments across CRO and Front Office, and exposure to senior risk and trading members.
Key tasks and responsibilities include analysis and understanding of:
- Key risk exposures and transactions
- Revenue and loss drivers
- VaR, Capital, Scenarios
- Regulatory deliverables
- Ad-hoc projects
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You bring 3-5+ years of experience in and a working knowledge of equity derivatives.
- You have expertise in derivative products, payoffs, greeks, risk profiles (Exotic derivatives preferred).
- You have an advanced degree in Finance, Engineering, or Science potentially or strong substantial expertise and experience.
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you a self starter with ability to work independently without supervision?
- Do you possess computer skills in SQL and VBA/Python?