- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 18
Equity Derivatives Market Risk Manager (#110158)
The position is a front-office facing role within the Equity Derivatives team of the CRO Department. You will primarily focus on the Exotic business with additional coverage of the overall Americas Equity Derivatives business.
This role will offer you excellent learning and career growth opportunities, interaction with cross-regional departments across CRO and Front Office, and exposure to senior risk and trading members.
- Key tasks and responsibilities include analysis and understanding of:
- Key risk exposures and transactions
- Revenue and loss drivers
- VaR, Capital, Scenarios
- Regulatory deliverables
- Ad-hoc projects
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in and a working knowledge of equity derivatives (exotic derivatives a plus)
- You have held an advanced degree in Finance, Engineering, or Sciences preferred, but not essential with relevant expertise and experience.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You are self-starter with ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong computer skills: SQL preferred, VBA/Python are good to have