Equities Investment Analyst
Are you good at assessing the risk and return prospects of growth company investments? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• work in close collaboration with other analysts and will report directly to the Portfolio Manager
• conduct original, fundamental research and translate key learnings into actionable investment decisions in a timely manner
• develop logical, comprehensive frameworks for the ongoing assessment of industry and company fundamentals
• attend industry meetings to develop a detailed understanding of key value drivers;
• articulate investment ideas in a clear and concise manner
You'll be working in the Growth Equities team in NY. We manage large cap and mid cap capabilities as part of the larger Investments business for our Asset Management division. There is currently a team of six investment professionals who perform original fundamental equity investment analysis.
Your experience and skills
• At least 5 (five) years of fundamental equity research experience
• superior academic credentials with either post-graduate qualifications (MBA or CFA preferred) or relevant industry experience
• demonstrated passion for investing
• a strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out
• a self-starter who is an independent thinker, intellectually honest, and able to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• intellectually curious, detail-oriented and willing to "get into the weeds" in order to develop unique, actionable investment ideas
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.