• Work intimately with the Director of Accounting and the front office to ensure the proper accounting and reporting of all transactions (GAAP/IFRS).
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with trading desk to ensure complete and accurate books and records.
• Knowlegde of global public equities, listed and OTC options, and swaps.
• Support trade settlement as needed.
• Assist with the coordination of the audits of various subsidiaries by independent accountants.
• Be knowledgeable of internal control systems surrounding investment companies.
• Have the ability to coordinate and execute on special projects where needed.
This Equities Investment Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience with a range of $80-90k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me **email@example.com**