Environmental and Social Risk Management Group – Americas
Vice President Qualifications:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Environmental and Social Risk Management (ESRM) team is responsible for developing, maintaining and executing the firm's approach to environmental and social risks across its businesses. One of the primary focus areas of ESRM at Morgan Stanley is to ensure the bank's client relationships meet the requirements set forth in the firm's Global Environmental and Social Risk Policy. This policy is important to Morgan Stanley's credit, financial and reputational risk management. Financial products covered under the policy include loans and credit facilities, debt and equity securities placements or underwritings, equity investments and commodities activities.
• Support updates to the Firm's Environmental and Social Risk Management policies and processes through research, project management and engagement with business units and internal control groups.
• Conduct research to support transaction diligence, stakeholder engagement and risk and trends analysis
• Provide project management support related to topics such as human rights and climate change
• Prepare research summaries, presentations and communications for internal stakeholders across Morgan Stanley's businesses
• Manage data and data analytics to support ESRM reporting