The Portfolio Analytics Support team is responsible for providing support to portfolio and risk managers who leverage Bloombergâ€™s Portfolio Enterprise Solutions. Bloombergâ€™s Portfolio and Risk Analytics platform provides customers the ability to analyze multi-asset portfolios, obtain a suite of derived analytics interactively and automate reporting for downstream systems. The Portfolio Analytics Support Team sits within the Buy Side Enterprise Support Team (B.E.S.T.) which also covers Buyside Operations and the AIM enterprise product. What is the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Portfolio Analytics Support Team. The Portfolio Analytics Support Specialist is a client facing role, liaising with portfolio managers, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals. This position demands strong problem solving skills complimented with solid interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Fixed Income analytics and Portfolio analysis is preferred. The daily workload will include providing superior customer service to our PORT Enterprise Clients, serving as a Product Advocate in a particular area as well as client account management. We'll Trust You To:
You will need to have:
- Develop a deep understanding of our portfolio product offering so that you are able to quickly assess the severity of an analytical issue with regards to impact on portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues, specifically related to Portfolio Risk & Attribution as well as analytics.
- Build and maintain relationships with key PORT Enterprise clients as a point-of-contact.
- Stakeholder manage internally with our Portfolio Implementations, Portfolio Sales, Product & engineering teams to improve the reliability of our Portfolio Analysis tools.
- Keep up to date with market trends and understand the impact these trends have on our clientsâ€™ investment decisions & strategies.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated client issues.
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers to better improve our products.
- Continually look for ways to improve workflows and partner with our Product Team to enhance the system to better the client experience.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions.
- Understanding of Portfolio Risk & Attribution analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Buy Side financial institutions or alternatively, experience in financial engineering.
- The ambition to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively through to resolution.
- The inclination and aptitude to pick up new technologies and procedures.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a simplistic manner to various audiences.