Enterprise Data - Financial Data Product Manager
Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organization and distribution of data around financial firms.
In this role you will be working with the Bloomberg Enterprise Data Product Management Team. We are constantly improving our products, to make them more feature rich and application ready, whilst reducing the total cost of ownership.
Product Managers have a high level of business, communication, and technology skills, so that they can create working prototypes, specify Engineering tasks, and work effectively with Sales and Clients. The Role:
We wish to enhance our Data and Technology solutions by hiring an experienced Financial Product Manager with strong background in application architecture and development with client experience. A Product Manager that has a proven track record of turning complex functional requirements into a technical product design that can work in partnership with engineering to help refine the design into a credible technology implementation.
In this exciting role you will experience the complete product life cycle from requirements, design, specification, including the create prototypes when appropriate. You should have a strong focus on product agility, execution and delivery balanced with quality and operational excellence.
We expect you to evaluate areas of interest, understand what is possible and commercially viable, recognize which designs and product concepts should be applied to maximize client value, and therefore Bloomberg revenue. The opportunity:
You need to have:
- An influential business role within a fast growing area
- Broad scope to design and specify commercially attractive products
- The opportunity to grow your business and technology skills
- Drive execution and delivery in a rapidly growing business
- Work collaboratively in partnership with engineering
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Science, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with diverse products, technology applications and associated architectures
- Knowledge of structured financial data models and data driven requirements
- Experience working with Global multidisciplinary Teams, (Sales, Technology, and Operations)
- The ability to address multiple priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you:
- Knowledge of Market Data and Reference Data
- Enterprise Application development experience
- Understanding of Data Science and Engineering tooling, techniques and industry trends
- Track record of using Agile and Kanban methodologies
- A working knowledge of financial markets, securities and derivatives, in all major liquid asset classes
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.