Enterprise Data- BVAL Fixed Income Product Manager
Bloomberg's evaluated pricing service, BVAL, provides increased transparency through accurate pricing of fixed income and derivatives instruments. Mutual funds, money managers, hedge funds, internal pricing groups, and auditors rely on BVAL to establish fair and independent fixed income asset valuations.
Bloomberg's BVAL is seeking a strategic and creative Product Manager to help grow and enhance our Fixed Income pricing product. BVAL currently covers over 2.5MM bonds across asset classes and will require the product manager to leverage their knowledge of the fixed income market to expand and differentiate this offering. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Partner with engineers, evaluators, and quantitative analysts to build and evolve models
- Discuss the value of the BVAL offering as well as the models and tools with clients
- Utilize knowledge of the fixed income market and client needs to identify new product opportunities
- Partner with sales teams to identify appropriate sales strategies and market opportunities
- Guide a project from idea generation through to implementation, working closely with a Scrum Master and Engineering to accomplish.
If this sounds like you:
- Strong knowledge of bond structures, market drivers, fixed income analytics and pricing methods
- Experience managing large scale projects through an AGILE framework
- A strong network of contacts in the fixed income bond markets
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.