we are hiring a senior candidate with experience in architecting systems for enterprise and financial organization. This is to help us in account growth activities, preparing technical proposals which are part of pre-sales and build the next set of accelerations.
- Background in programming [Java or C++, preferably Java], Analytical skills [Problem solving, algorithms and basic data structures]
- Experience in server side design using Java stack tools and frameworks:
- Application servers [WebLogic, Jboss , WebSphere .....],
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Web frameworks, protocols and Service design [Soap and Rest standards].
- Search frameworks like Lucene and Solr is good to have.
- Enterprise messaging [JMS, Active MQ and more recent Kafka or Rabbit MQ]
- Enterprise integration experience and knowledge of frameworks like Camel
- Experience in any of the Rule Based systems is good to have :
- Enterprise BPM tools like IBM ODM, Pega or Open source frameworks like Drools, JBPM or Activiti.
The above outlines the profile for an Enterprise architect.
However, based on the emerging needs for large scale data [Or Big data], following skill sets might also be required:
- Experience with at least one of the Distributed caching frameworks like Coherence, Hazelcast, Cassandra or Redis.
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem for Data storage [HDFS]. HBASE or Hive is good to have.
- Experience with large scale compute and analytics frameworks like Spark.
- Experience with building high volume streaming applications using Kafka or Spark Streaming or Storm.
Experience with data science and machine learning is good to have