Energy, Resources, & Industrials - Power & Utilities - SAP DM/EAM - Specialist Master (Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain)
Energy, Resources, & Industrials - Power & Utilities - SAPDM/EAM - Specialist Master (Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain)
Are you an SAPprofessional experienced with clients in Power & Utilities sector? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth andhigh demand for SAP talent, while giving our talent the chance to work withworld-class organizations solving key business issues in a team environment. Work you'll do
• Deliver Power & Utilities SAP projects
• Lead and support SAP pursuits and Power &Utilities practice development initiatives
• Promote and participate in forums for sharing SAPand Power & Utilities expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collectiveknowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to supportthe future of SAP and Power & Utilities
• Develop your knowledge of and gain projectexperience in SAP's new S/4HANA and future solutions RequiredQualifications
• Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2-3 full life-cycleSAP implementations and 6 years of industry and/or consulting experience
• At least 6 years of SAP experience implementing SAP.
Applicationsinclude SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAPS/4HANA Public Cloud)
• Must have Power & Utilities experience
• Must have the following module experience: FICO or IS-U or EAM (PPor PM)
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systemsrequirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining supportprocedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled businesssolutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead orProject Manager on at least 2-3 full cycle implementations
• Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
• No Sponsorship Restrictions Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED Preferred
• Master's degree preferred The Team
Our SAP consulting team helps clients modernizetheir core systems, building an agile architecture, powering the digitalenterprise and enabling innovation for our clients. Serving over 88% of Power & Utilities Fortune 500 companiesallows for the development of industry-specific technical expertise and workingside-by-side with client staff provides a transfer of industry knowledge (digital technologies,SAP HANA, Cloud, Grid and Operations technologies), we are committed to helpingour clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digitalecosystems, and expansion in data.
You will be surrounded by equally trained and enthusiastic SAPpractitioners, mentoring and coaching team members , and perfecting your project leadership and PMO skills acrossthe following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloudand Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics) How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSPMNC002-EP