Electronic Trading Operations Manager, VP
Who we are looking for
Street Global Markets is looking for a Electronic Trading Operations manager to support the various operational teams across the Global Link suite of electronic platforms. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Electronic Trading Operations Manager you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Formulate business strategy with others in the management team
- Design/Implement policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
About State Street What we do.
- 6 plus years related financial industry experience including 4 years of operations experience
- Working knowledge of financial industry and all related instruments.
- Detailed understanding of operations.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop business relationships within and outside the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problems solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, balance workload and work in a deadline oriented position.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics or equivalent work experience in a financial role.
- Client Service experience
- Technical aptitude with wide range of applications, including the MS Office suite, iMoneyNet, Bloomberg and relational databases.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careersState