Enfusion has immediate openings for an Electronic Trading Implementation Associate in our New York office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry. In this role, you will work directly with Front Office teams to implement new trading systems and workflows. By working alongside the Electronic Trading Manager, you will be able to shape the product strategy and evolve Enfusion’s Order and Executions Management System (OEMS).
What You Will Do:
- Provide clients with consultation on best practices and workflows during implementations
- Engage with external parties to understand business workflows and translate them into software solutions
- Deliver best in class customer solutions offering scalability and client business enhancement
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within set deadlines
- Provide product demos for internal and external parties to introduce and market new product features and offerings
- Deliver product enhancements and collaborate with the Development team during the implementation phase of projects.
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify alternatives to end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
- Act as a client escalation point and subject matter expert for any OEMS issues up to and through client initial go-live phase.
- Constantly evaluate the market (i.e. keep up with industry trends, and ensure compliance with new regulations) and adjust product roadmap priorities accordingly
Who We Need:
- 2-4+ years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS,
- EMS, IMS) or Sell-side product design, development, and deployment.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- An understanding of front to back-office electronic / STP trading workflows, including FIX Protocol and pre-trade compliance standards, across multi-asset financial instruments
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, IRS, etc.).
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills