Electronic Trade Desk Analyst - Analytics
You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. What is the role?
- Join our team in New York, our Global headquarters where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. Support our clients who trade electronically via Bloomberg across Fixed Income, Currencies, Equity, ETF, Futures and Options - leveraging a deep understanding of both buy-side and sell-side trading workflow. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg's value proposition and you will play a critical role here.
- Facilitate internal communication with engineering and product to ensure client issues are appropriately escalated and resolved
- Drive Bloomberg Terminal adoption and client engagement through proactive calling campaigns and demos
We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximize the value of Bloomberg.
We're a calm voice in a busy, volatile market. Our clients rely on us to support them in making better, faster decisions using the power of Bloomberg Professional Services. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg's risk management solutions to helping a trader discover new sources of market liquidity - the variety of problems we solve is immense.
Bloomberg plays a critical role in the workflow of our clients therefore when we're asked a question we strive to exceed their expectations by providing a timely, accurate and quality service.
Analytics works in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and on-boarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our services and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively reaching out to up-skill clients through technology, on-site training and seminars.
In this capacity of supporting an electronic trading product you will learn one or more of these products at the in-depth level. You'll be asked to establish relationships with internal product, engineering, and escalated support team members along with our clients. At a minimum, we require that you:
If this sounds like you:
- 1-3 Years of experience in trade support or trade operations
- Earned a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university prior to starting
- Are legally authorized to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
Apply! If we think you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg" https://www.youtube.com/InsideBloomber g