Ecommerce Enablements Specialist
What is the opportunity?
Member of the Client Implementation Team (CIT) working on the cross-product client enablement process with a primary focus on FX as well as coverage of other products. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Member of global CIT; responsible for the client enablement mappings of institutional clients to the E-Trading platforms (All products, As required) to allow electronic trading
- Involvement with client enablement projects across the regional functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient experience for the client including bulk uploads, operational risk events, regulatory and other migration and enhancement projects
- Reporting of client enablement progress to business stakeholders, providing transparency and improved client service
- Keep desktop procedures up to date and refreshed on a minimum of annual basis. Ensure compliance with Firm Policies applicable to activities e.g. Global client onboarding procedures, KYC/AML etc.
- Leverage the value in unit, department, and enterprise wide teams to develop better solutions and achieve a cross enterprise mindset.
- Proactively identify and escalate operational risk/control deficiencies and risk loss events
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance, streamline and automate processes
- Other enablement / onboarding, trading docs or legal-related tasks as directed by reporting manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Good previous experience in similar role or operations role
- Experience with trading platforms and vendors preferable (e.g. Bloomberg, Tradeweb)
- Basic Understanding of Capital Markets - FX, Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, Commodities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Some experience working on change projects and, open change mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, team player, self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills (must be able to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks to meet the fast paced demands of the trading environment)
- Have a collaborative mind-set with strong interpersonal skills
Nice-to-have What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada's biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com .
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.