ETS - Listed - Account Manager
ETS (Electronic Trading Solutions) unites all of Bloomberg's cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, on both sides of the market. What's the role?
As a Listed ETS Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our Electronic Trading franchise across our Listed platforms, in both participation and market share. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs. Though you will not have revenue targets, you will be expected to identify enterprise revenue opportunities within your accounts, and assist in building pipeline towards our revenue goals.
All Account Managers are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows, and ET needs. With the goals of increasing revenue from our client base and onboarding new clients to our trading platforms, you will be driving impact for both ETS and the overall Enterprise Sales department. At the forefront of our ET client engagement, you will be expected to gather, organize, and share product feedback with other internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales Mgmt, etc) to ensure we continue to deliver what the market requires for Bloomberg to become or remain the leading ET provider in all areas where we compete. We will trust you to:
You will need to have:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with your customers
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client's workflow for direct execution
- Collaborate with all groups within Enterprise Sales in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client's future needs.
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
We'd love to see:
- Deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, STP, and O/EMS connectivity
- Strong understanding and keen interest to learn relevant aspects of regulatory, market structure and compliance impacts to electronic trading
- Knowledge of Equity, ETF, Futures, Options electronic trading products and landscape
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
- 4+ years' of Electronic Trading experience
If this sounds like you:
- FINRA Series 7, 63 preferred
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.