ETF Pricing Operations Analyst
The IHS Markit Equities Data and Analytics (EDA) offers our award-winning indices for accurate benchmarking, analysis and underlying for tradable products across a wide range of asset classes and instruments, from fixed income to credit derivatives. We also deliver products and services across the entire index value chain to support custom index development and outsourced index operations. Further, we offer a single source solution for the management, validation, data enrichment and consolidation of global multi asset class index and ETF data sourced directly from index providers, issuers, and exchanges.
This is an exciting opportunity within the ETF and Real-Time Pricing team which enables the successful candidate to fulfil a multifunctional role in the global ETF and Benchmarking Solutions (EBS) team which is responsible for the aggregation, validation and distribution of public index and ETFs.
As a trusted agent for the ETF community, our service calculates accurate and frequent iNAVs for global ETFs, regardless of asset class or domicile. Prior to calculating, the open basket is fully validated to ensure accuracy before pushing iNAVs at one second intervals. Our service supports requirements for both iNAVs on exchanges as well as the revolutionary VIIV models. The role is for an ETF subject matter expert (SME) who will be responsible for the independent calculation of the intraday Net Asset Value (iNAV) for transparent ETFs. Duties & accountabilities:
Education & experience:
- Revitalize existing products by analyzing the product requirements and product development programs
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and product enhancements
- Liaise with clients and data vendors on complex queries
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Provide source data for product line communications
- Partner with sales and business development to create product sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the team effort
- University educated
- Minimum of 2+ years experience (preference from ETF industry)
- ETF Subject Matter Expert
- Preference for indexing experience
- Preference for corporate actions experience
- Preference for ETF pricing including real-time) and ETF capital market experience
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, VBA, Python
- Preference for T-Bricks or other Trading Platform experience
- Financial industry sales exposure
- Previous management experience desirable
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to listen, learn quickly and demonstrate initiative
- Very good attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Good at working under pressure
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Committed to high quality output
- Strong teamwork skills with peers and other key stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.