ETP Operations Manager
Comprehensive supervision of trading, trade capture, settlement and life cycle management across product suite. Involvement with Sales, Marketing, Product and IT to assist with platform and product development and management.
Requires an in-depth understanding of the trading life cycle with a keen understanding of cryptocurrencies and regulatory compliance.
· Ownership of daily trade flow across ETP products
· Manage/monitor daily rebalances activities across short and leveraged products.
· Review and send out daily PCFs
· Confirm and settle ETP orders with APs and custodians
· Support the Sales and Marketing team with documentation, product questions and KPI information
· Work with Product and IT to enhance system capabilities and streamline processes
· Monitoring our market maker trading spreads across various exchanges
· Identify potential challenges, risks and/or opportunities and makes recommendations to management.
· Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed, and signed-off on a timely basis
Skills and Experience:
· 7+ years ETF Operations experience within a Bank, Investment firm or Fund Administrator.
· Knowledge of the front to back Operations process (including the key elements such as confirmations, settlements, regulatory reporting) and facilitate issue resolution across teams
· Interest and/or understanding of cryptocurrencies and digital assets
· Problem Solving (Sense of Urgency, Intellectual Curiosity, and Prudent Risk Taking)
· Strong ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
· Project management / technology integration experience is a plus
· Bachelor degree in finance related field preferred
This ETF Operations Manager role is a hybrid remote position which requires 3 days per week in the Midtown Manhattan office, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $120-140k base plus bonus and equity. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me directly email@example.com