ESG Marketing Operations Coordinator Lead
Marketing Operations Coordinator The Role
ESG Marketing Operations Coordinator Lead The Grade
: for internal use only GL8 The Location
Flexible The Team
The S&P Global ESG marketing team is a new team, founded to build awareness of S&P Global's in-depth ESG intelligence providing financial institutions, corporations and governments an unmatched level of clarity and confidence to successfully navigate the transition to a sustainable future. As part of the new ESG organization - with strong partnership to the business divisions - we focus on providing value to clients, building our brand awareness, and driving front-end pipeline. We value teamwork, drive ideas with data, and execute in a meaningful and inclusive way to our internal stakeholders and external clients. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. It is crucial that you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based culture to be successful within our organization. The Impact
S&P Global ESG is looking for a versatile and detailed oriented Marketing Operations Coordinator to help manage all aspects of our email marketing program, marketing tech stack, and financial reporting. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be a central figure in the management and execution of key marketing campaigns that support ESG commercial goals. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and will be responsible for the day-to-day details of email campaign execution, campaign reporting, data management, and financial administrative support. You will also partner with leaders in other go-to-market functions and across the globe to align on data-driven processes, identify opportunities to collaborate; and ensure optimal alignment across the organization.
What's in it for you?
- Oversee the operational and technical workflow of full-scale email marketing campaigns from requirements to launch utilizing Marketo and other marketing tech systems like drift and SnapApp, according to a thoughtful cadence.
- Support cross marketing team operations including managing a consolidated GTM calendar and processes, execution of digital marketing campaigns, and maintaining clear communications across the team.
- Identify different ways to package up our thought leadership into segment/persona focused email subscriber options (inc. ABE tactics for strategic accounts)
- Manage analytics, reporting requirements, and team dashboards for all marketing functions.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on data-driven processes.
- Support the marketing financial operations, including invoice processing and budget reporting
- Engage systematically with the business divisions to co-ordinate complementary email and marketing activities
- Ensure business meets best practices for digital marketing and data privacy rules.
- Evaluate and manage technology vendors to support ongoing marketing operational needs.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Work on the successful growth of a new, fast moving division within a 150 year old Fortune 500 company.
- Be part of a team that focusing on helping organizations transition to a more sustainable future
- Ability to experiment with multiple processes and technologies and drive consistent innovation and operational efficiencies.
- Help build systems and processes from the ground up.
- Cultivate marketing technology and operation skills
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $42.2k - 87.6k . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan. This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . What We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will possess ESG marketing experience and demonstrate a keen interest in accelerating the transition to a low carbon, sustainable and equitable future. Strong written and communication skills are critical, as is the ability to be a strong individual leader and contributor. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to manage multiple technical and strategic projects simultaneously. Deep working knowledge of marketing platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce and Hootsuite (or comparable platforms) is essential. Qualifications
About S&P Global Sustainable1
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
- Foundation understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global
- Experience in budget and project management
- Knowledge of print, digital, social, and event channels used to build B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Ability to collaborate with others beyond one's reporting line
- Strong background in using Marketo marketing automation
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, Ariba, and Smartsheets a plus
S&P Global Sustainable1 is the central source for sustainably intelligence from S&P Global. Sustainable1 matches customers with the ESG products, insights and solutions from across S&P Global's divisions to help meet their unique needs. Our comprehensive coverage across global markets combined with in-depth ESG intelligence provides financial institutions, corporations and governments an unmatched level of clarity and confidence to successfully navigate the transition to a sustainable future. Our data and well-informed point of view on critical topics like energy transition, climate resilience, positive impact and sustainable finance allow us to go deep on the details that define the big picture so customers can make decisions with conviction. To learn more about Sustainable1, visit www.spglobal.com/sustainable1 . About S&P Global
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) is the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical economic, market and business factors. We've been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com . S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy ("the Policy") that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law. #LI-AF1
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
265485 Posted On:
Virtual, New York, United States